randd uk has claimed successfully an R&D tax credit claim for almost £71k for a company based in Cumbria. The company has many years’ experience in delivering new natural grass pitches and synthetic grass pitches to some of the greatest names in sport as well as to schools, colleges, universities, sports clubs and local authorities. They are also a world leader in the installation and maintenance of synthetic and natural sports surfacing. The total we’ve claimed for this client now totals over £198k.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer