Based in Slough, West London a paint finishing company have received the latest claim of £47,000 in R&D tax credits, totalling to £198K over four years. The company offer a complete finishing service from development through to finished product for the Ministry of Defence, Aerospace, Medical and Commercial industries.
Research and Development is a key strategy for growth with a wide range of finishing undertaken in-house and a strong-held philosophy for the continuous improvement of customer satisfaction through improved quality and efficiency. With a reputation for continually advancing the boundaries of coating technologies, especially with industry-leading materials such as carbon-fibre composites, the company continually invest in systems and tools for further progression. Expert employees take risks and experiment with novel and unusual solutions to push the boundaries of what is possible, qualifying work for R&D tax credits.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor