To date, a manufacturer has claimed £203,000 in R&D tax credits and have received £44,000 for their fifth claim. The Company manufactures special purpose canisters and tinplate components for the metals packaging sector in a modern factory. Their reputation consists of short lead times, high quality production and reliable delivery.
A highly skilled, well trained team of dedicated employees carry out research and development to improve efficiency processes. Intense trialling and problem solving is utilised to perform bespoke production, one-off samples and scale-up production into high volume numbers.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer