randd uk has secured a further £100k in R&D tax credit claim for a Nottinghamshire-based company, which provides a wide range of home, garden and DIY products. This brings the running total we’ve claimed for this client £204k. Through innovative product development, commissioning and fabrication, the company is constantly updating, expanding and improving its product range.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor