randd uk has secured another R&D tax credit claim for £78k for a company based in Hampshire.
The concept of the company is to move both home and business filing into the digital age by providing a paper-free, secure environment in which every important document can be accessed instantly. They will sort, scan, encrypt and upload any form of documentation and place it into a uniquely intuitive and secure online filing system. The company offers such office solutions to both private individuals and corporate clients across a wide range of activities from legal practices to investment and wealth management businesses.
Total claimed £204k.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor