A specialist engineering company that modifies and extends the life of screw-forming machines has received another £9,000 to add to last year’s £11,000 from the R&D Tax Credits scheme. Birmingham-based, the company possesses skills and knowledge that no other UK company can match, their match up with randd uk also showing just how innovative the organisation is.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor