A small Shropshire general engineering company joined forces with randd uk and has subsequently received £20,000 in R&D Tax Credits. Varying developments in the confectionary industry, printing, storage systems, agriculture and military arenas formed the basis of their first claim.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer