Over six years (2012 – 2017), an engineering client has received £215,000 in R&D tax credits with the latest claim for over £38,000. The Company specialise in providing a comprehensive range of reactive and planned mechanical engineering services.
Their customer base spans over a diverse range of industry sectors including Aerospace, Automotive, Chemical & Pharmaceuticals, Construction, Energy & Utilities, Facilities Management, Food & Beverage, Metal Making & Processing, Mining and Paper & Transport.
Research and development has enabled the engineers to achieve a reputation for solving the most complex problems in their sector.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer