A Bolton-based company that specialises in making conservatory roofs has been successful in its first R&D Claim. Recommended by another window company, developing new, more flexible methods of constructing orangery roofs was central to the £21,000 award which nicely topped off their partnership with randd uk.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor