A West Midlands-based client has been the latest to receive their pay-out from the tax man at an amount of £21k, meaning their total amount in claims is now more than £46k.
The company has a machine shop fitted to the highest specifications and the machines are operated by highly skilled precision technicians and engineers. They also offer motor rewinds, gearbox and pump reconditioning, machine overhauls and refurbishments, whilst their stock range for resale includes quality bearings, power transmission, fasteners, castors and other engineering consumables including adhesives.
The company has been innovative since its inception, being willing to switch direction and emphasis as market conditions fluctuate. With customer service at the heart of its beliefs, they have attracted many large clients, in recent times one these being the tyre manufacturer Goodyear.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer