Based in Scotland, a software developer that specialises in creating platforms for organisations or individuals to be able to cost effectively print articles gathered from the internet, has been awarded £22,000 for a year’s R&D Tax Credits claim. They gathered information on the web about who best to handle their claim, and they came up with randd uk.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer