A Worcestershire-based 3D scanning company has received almost £22k in its first R&D Tax Credits claim. The company specialises in finding new applications for 3D technology, working on projects that involve very small items like teeth to huge artwork applications. One of their biggest successes? Scanning the Tax Credits market and teaming up with randd uk!
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor