randd uk has secured another R&D tax credit claim for £100k for a company based in Derbyshire. The company manufactures specialist and unique fabrications for complete turnkey solutions including, design, manufacture and commissioning. They provide these engineering services in medium to heavy equipment industries, mainly for offshore oil and gas but including nuclear, defence, mining, quarrying materials handling, marine, and construction sectors. The total claimed now for this client is £235k.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor