randd has today secured a further R&D tax credit claim for £119k for Gloucestershire-based client, which is one of the leading designers and manufacturers of precision stampings in the industrial sector; including electrical, electronic, medical, automotive, telecommunications, military, aerospace and solar energy. This makes the total we’ve successfully claimed so far for this happy client a whopping £235k.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer