A specialist engineering company based in Chesterfield has received in excess of £23,000 from its most recent claim. Developing parts for railway rolling stock, oil and gas flow meters and steam measuring devices were all part of the latest award. This precision engineering firm knew precisely to turn to randd uk to handle their claim.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer