randd uk has recovered an impressive £240k for a Lancashire-based flooring company. This was their first R&D claim and was well worth the team’s efforts.
The company develops, manufactures and installs high performance resin-based composite flooring systems using materials such as polyurethane, epoxy resins, acrylic polymers and aggregate ingredients. High performance flooring is becoming increasingly important for highly productive industries to achieve goals in a safe and hygienic working environments, so receiving this award for their innovate ideas goes a long way in helping them satisfy their customers needs.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer