randd has delivered another R&D tax credit claim for £57k for a Gloucestershire-based company, which uses its engineering expertise to apply the technology of deep draw pressing to a variety of commercial product applications such as battery cans and pen components. Our client has a well-earned reputation for the development of innovatory solutions in the field of deep draw pressings. The total we’ve successfully claimed to date for this company is £257k.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor