A small, family food producer based in Rochdale, has been awarded £25k from its R&D Tax Credits claim. Innovative process developers, much of the development they did was to benefit third party companies who work in the meat based prepared meals arena. The company soon found out that a sure fire recipe for success was to engage randd uk to handle any Tax Credits issues.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer