A first claim of just under £25k has been awarded to a Sheffield-based software developer. Specialising in technical software that enables reliable, high integrity calculations and data processing, the company calculated that randd uk would be the best partner to handle its R&D Tax Credits application and the partnership proved to be just as reliable as one of its own programs.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer