randd uk have secured the latest claim of £26K in R&D tax credits for a company based in Worcestershire, amounting to £48K to date.
A team of experienced engineers provide a full service for 3D scanning, digitisation, reverse engineering or inspection as required. The company work in strong partnerships with clients to ensure that all requirements are met and that scanning is the start of a value-added process. Due to speed, accuracy and high quality results that 3D scanning systems offer, they are now being more widely used in the industry.
Research and development activities are regularly undertaken to satisfy customer needs through technological breakthroughs and a large number of projects have been carried out that have required bespoke solutions through intense trialling and problem solving.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer