The first two claims for an animal feeds supplement manufacturer have earned the Leicestershire-based company in excess of £276,000. Experts at developing supplements that improve milk yields in dairy cattle, improve fertility and reduce disease are at the centre of randd uk’s clients’ development work. The success with R&D Tax Credits scheme has enabled the company to innovate even more at a time when dairy farming needs every extra bit of help possible.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer