randd uk has secured another R&D tax credit claim for almost £28k for a company based in South Yorkshire. The company is a leading manufacturer and supplier for aftermarket coil springs, leaf springs, racing springs and complete chassis suspensions. Their specialist products and processes include:
- The highest quality chrome vanadium and silicon chrome alloy steels.
- Carefully controlled shot peening process, which significantly increases the fatigue life of the spring.
- Phosphate coating to protect the spring steel from corrosion.
- Tough, epoxy powder coating protects the underlying spring steel from mechanical damage
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer