Over £47K in R&D tax credits have been claimed on behalf of a company based in Derbyshire with the latest claim of £29K. The company is a specialist contractor at the forefront of sports field construction, drainage, fencing and landscaping. Clients include local authorities, schools & universities, building contractors and numerous sports clubs (professional & amateur).
Research and development is necessary to stay competitive on price and adhere to ever changing legislative requirements. The team have outstanding technical knowledge and excellent customer service skills to create cost effective, efficient solutions without compromising on quality.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer