randd uk have secured £30,000 in R&D tax credits over four years for a motorsport engineering company based in Barnsley with the latest claim of £8,000.
The company supplies and services race winning suspension to all levels of motorsport for both automotive and motorcycle. Based in South Yorkshire, their state of the art facilities are well equipped to build, service and fit motorsport suspension.
Research and development is carried out on a daily basis by trained technicians who continually upskill to be at the forefront of technology; this fast moving industry requires constant improvement of vehicle performance.
A significant amount of time is spent searching for new ideas, new sub-products and new approaches to lead in a competitive market and satisfy customer requirements through technological breakthroughs. This level of innovation is rewarded by randd uk through R&D tax credits to enable the company to progress further with R&D activities.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer