Based in Berkshire, a Reading-based company have received over £31K in R&D tax credits. The company manufacture and supply traditional solid log cabins, lodges, transportable and other buildings for private clients, public bodies & charities and commercial organisations. Demand is high in both quantity and usage areas for alternatively built buildings which are created from natural resources and are energy-efficient; savings are made on direct energy costs, but also on the energy used to manufacture construction materials such as brick, concrete, steel and artificial insulation.
A small but highly skilled workforce are responsive to their customer’s exacting requirements, carrying out research and development activities such as trials, prototypes and problem solving.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer