Over six years (2010-2015), an engineering company have received £322,000 in R&D tax credits with the latest addition of over £75,000. Based in Castle Donnington, Derbyshire the engineering company have strong relationships with the Aerospace, Defence and Nuclear Power Refuelling industries and clients such as Rolls Royce, Westinghouse, FACC, Pratt & Whitney, Meggitt and Pattonair.
The company has built a reputation upon responding to the ever changing needs of clients using research and development to solve problems. R&D has enabled the conversion of theories and laboratory experiments into tools and processes to resolve commercial needs. The team take pride in consistently exceeding customer expectations on both delivery and quality.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer