Over seven years (2010-2016), a Food Service Equipment company based in the North West of England have received £329,000 in R&D tax credits with the latest addition of £65,000. The family owned business produce high quality equipment to fit into any environment, from sophisticated bars through to motorway service areas for the private and public sectors.
A highly skilled workforce combined with technology and research & development enables the company to grow, pushing innovation. Investment in new equipment allow the team to develop new production methods for components which were previously purchased from subcontractors. A new laser and five axis workstation provides the ability to work on non-standard shapes and constructions. The majority of R&D is customer-driven and in most cases, it is unknown whether an economically viable solution can be found so the company take on the risk to win and satisfy clients.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor