randd has secured another R&D tax credit claim for £68k for a company based in Leicestershire, which specialises in the following areas: precision machined components; precision fabrications; small to medium batch production; prototypes; development engineering and assemblies. They have an excellent reputation for quality and reliability in the manufacture of precision machined components, laser profiles, welded fabrications, sheet metal work and mechanical assemblies.
Total claimed so far for this client is an impressive £329k.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor