randd uk have secured an impressive claim of £33K in R&D tax credits on behalf of a company based in Nottingham, totalling to £124K received over five years. The company specialise in manufacturing filters primarily for the wet press concrete industry and are renowned worldwide for their particularly innovative and extensively used method of filtration within a huge industry.
Following research and development work, the company have produced and patented innovative products and processes due to growing demand for functional and decorative concrete items. Research and development enables the company to provide their customers with a wider choice of products and more effective services.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor