In five years (2013-2017), a Company from Stewartby near Bedford have claimed £133,000 in total with the latest addition of £34,000. The light engineering company specialise in the efficient application of combustion and flare systems.
Research and development is needed to become more environmentally friendly by removing excess or waste gases and contaminants from products. A highly qualified, experienced workforce constantly develop new technically improved products to remain as leaders in their competitive market. Skilled innovators regularly determine how products can be improved or adapted to make installations safer and more efficient.
The Company develop and update the software programmes incorporated into each individual control panel to maximise the efficiency. Intense trialling and problem solving is regularly carried out to develop bespoke projects. Innovation is led by constantly tightening environmental legislation as well as the Company’s desire to remain as market leaders in the field.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer