randd has secured another successful R&D tax credit claim for £175k for a company based in Lincolnshire. They are fully integrated contract manufacturers of Vitamins, Minerals and Supplements (VMS). Their business strategy is to offer products for a growing market where intensive farming is shortening the food chain and creating an increasing need for food supplements to complete a healthy diet for the world’s population’s decreasing health through poor nutrition, increased sensitivities and food intolerances.
Total this client has successfully claimed to date: £349k.
Our latest news
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer