Based in Leicester, a precision engineer contacted randd uk, who were able to identify areas of the business that involved technologically advanced developments and formulated a first ever R&D Tax Credits claim. To their delight, the company subsequently received just under £34k from the scheme.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer