In excess of £34,000 has been awarded to a Liverpool-based circuit breaker and switchgear specialist. New installations and upgrading obsolete ones in areas as diverse as railway stations, chemical works and even a printer of banknotes featured in their claim, which when handled by randd was just like printing money!
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer