For six years (2012-2017), a manufacturer based in Kettering have received a grand total of £352,000 in R&D tax credits with the latest claim for over £69,000. The company specialise in manufacturing fully finished aluminium castings using low pressure and gravity die-casting processes.
A dedicated, highly skilled team carry out research and development to manufacture prototypes and new products as well as improve established production runs. To achieve technological breakthroughs and push innovation, the company work in partnerships to carry out expert metallurgic research and make discoveries which provide a competitive advantage over foundries from low cost economies.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer