randd uk has secured another R&D tax credit claim for £52k for a company based in Lancashire. The company specialises in the design and manufacture of bespoke valving systems and has generated its success through its design expertise, 3D modelling and an extensive proven experience in manufacturing components and systems with special capabilities in high pressure, unique, critical products for the very demanding environments in the Space, Nuclear and Petrochemical Industries as well as in the Armed Forces.
Total claimed for this client so far: £358,000.
Our latest news
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer