randd uk has secured another successful R&D claim for £35k for a company based in London. The company has produced e-learning software to solve some of the fundamental obstacles to effective education and training, and are in the advanced stages of having a product ready for market. The advantages of the product are that it will appeal to the user, training provider and stakeholder alike in better enabling education and training material packages to be effectively and efficiently used, monitored and proven throughout the qualification period.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer