randd has secured another R&D tax credit claim for almost £90k for a company based in Warwickshire, which specialises in training, support and the development of specific stand-alone and client tailored applications in SolidWorks, a 3D mechanical CAD (computer-aided design) program. This brings the total claimed for the client to date to an impressive £364k.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor