randd uk have saved a Surrey-based industrial clothing manufacturer £134k off their next tax bill. This is in addition to the near £250k which randd has already recovered for them in the previous three years. This takes total tax savings for one company up to £370f over a four-year period. This is a serious cash in-flow which the firm have been able to utilise to develop new projects.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer