randd uk has secured another R&D tax credit claim of £37k for a Lincolnshire-based company. The Company develops a diverse portfolio of eCommerce stores that have been carefully developed for specific markets. They ensure each website in their portfolio has its own unique identity which is defined by the brands it displays. As a result, they work very closely with their suppliers to choose the most appropriate website for each brand. The staff are all real end-users of the products they stock, who actively take part in a wide range of action sports and outdoor activities and hail from a variety of backgrounds.
Our latest news
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer