randd was able to secure another R&D tax credit claim for over £6K for a London-based client. Our client develops lifting system products and manufactures for supply, hire and repair all forms of lifting, pulling and materials handling equipment; from custom developed, special application lifting solutions, to standard hand-operated chain hoists used in the nuclear, construction, railway, mining, petrochemical, steel and power generation sectors. This brings the total amount we’ve successfully claimed for our client to almost £37k.
Our latest news
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer