randd uk has secured another R&D tax credit claim for £26k for a company based in Warwickshire.
The company specialises in training, support and the development of specific stand-alone and client tailored applications in SolidWorks, a 3D mechanical CAD (computer-aided design) program.
Their development and implementation of completely novel design solutions to a range of software, organisational and SolidWorks CAD problems requires expertise in a number of key disciplines. These include pure mathematics, computer aided engineering and software development and implementation. They have devised operational systems both as stand-alone commercial products, but also in tandem with specific clients tailoring the product and application to their needs. The company has worked to satisfy requirements in terms of product design, architecture, performance and cost effectiveness and is constantly engaged in iterative research, development and testing to achieve these goals.
Total claimed £390k.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer