A small Shropshire-based engineering company that specialises in developing one-offs in areas as diverse as chocolate production and defunct military vehicle parts has been awarded £19k to add to its previous R&D Tax Credits claims of £39k.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor