randd uk have secured over £4,000 in R&D tax credits for a company whose medical developments have progressed well and the company is successfully improving highly accurate heart rate measuring technology products, aimed specifically at babies who need stabilisation or resuscitation at birth. The company has been accredited to the ISO 13485:2016 standard for manufacturers, designers and importers of medical devices.
Research and development is needed to create bespoke solutions through intense trialling and problem solving and push technological boundaries. The team’s outstanding technical knowledge and customer service have enabled advanced breakthroughs already as the innovation lies in the use of a patented reflectance mode optical sensor; R&D tax credits secured by randd uk can be reinvested by the company to progress their life-saving work.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer