Over five years (2012-2016), an automotive engineering company based in Barnsley have received £40,000 in R&D tax credits with the latest claim of over £9,000. The Company supply and service race-winning suspension to all levels of motorsport.
Research and development is carried out to stay ahead of competition in this fast-moving environment. Pushing the boundaries of innovation enables the team to produce race-winning technology. Previous R&D tax credits enabled the employment of another full-time engineer and the purchase of a Lotus car for technology testing.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer