randd uk has secured another R&D tax credit claim to the value of £144k for a company based in Bedfordshire. The company specialises in the development and manufacture of cabinets, racks and enclosures for IT, telecoms and data storage equipment.
This brings the total claimed for the company to £407k.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer