randd uk has secured an R&D tax credit claim for £40k for a company based in Derbyshire. The company has developed a brand new advanced optimisation regime and toolset, using IT-based platforms for aiding clients, particularly local authorities, to maximise the efficiency and minimise costs of their supply chain, specifically building maintenance and extensions.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor