An engineering company based in Leicester have received £70K in R&D tax credits thanks to randd uk, amounting to an incredible total of over £420K across four years. The company develop and manufacture precision automotive components for the transport sector using materials such as aluminium, cast iron and stainless steel.
The team collaboratively have outstanding technical knowledge, excellent customer service and regularly develop the most efficient and cost effective solutions without compromising on quality. The company are rapidly growing and aim to supply new sectors such as defence and aerospace in addition to their current impressive client base of BMW, Nissan, Renault and more!
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer