randd uk has delivered another R&D tax credit claim for £127k for a company based in Derbyshire. The company continue their pursuit of best performing products and tooling to enable customer manufacturing technologies. Their two divisions specialise in complimentary activities and pursue development opportunities in trusted partnerships with their customers for:
- The production of GRP/Composite products for the rail and other industries.
- The production of Pattern and Mould equipment for foundry and associated engineering industries.
Total claimed for this client: £427k.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer