Improving the processes that make sausage rolls was amongst the many developments undertaken by an East Yorkshire-based baker that earned them more than £43k from their first R&D Tax Credits claim. The claim proved to be the icing on the baker’s cake.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer