randd uk has ensured a London based software developer has recovered £43,000 in tax credits for the development of middleware that sits between huge enterprise resource platforms and third party client software. The developer operates in software design, education, implementation, integration, project management, quality assurance, support and technology optimisation.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer